Rules of the Forum
- Συντάκτης θέματος
- Δημοσιεύσεις: 6
1 Χρόνος 4 Μήνες πριν - 1 Χρόνος 4 Μήνες πριν #8 από admin
Rules of the Forum δημιουργήθηκε από admin
- The overriding principle of the Forum is to ensure that it is a secure and anonymous communication place. According to this principle, all new members’ registration requires a valid email address and password, which is recommended to be different from the one used by members in their other mail accounts.
- According to the GDPR legislation and respecting the Forum members’ personal data, we request for their consent to continue keeping their data for communication purposes, such as newsletters, etc. Members' e-mail will only be used by Psychopathology.gr and will not be disclosed to others. Otherwise the members will be automatically deleted from our list.
- Registration at this Forum is free. However, registration means that members agree with its guidelines and rules. The rules may be subject to change any time without notice.
- Each member is allowed to create and use only one account. Creating and using more than one account could result in all of a user’s accounts being suspended.
- Through the Forum it will not be provided assistance for personal and mental health issues. The Forum only concerns knowledge on psychopathology and topics about education and clinical practice for students and mental health professionals.
- The members are not allowed to disclose or exchange personal information (e.g., name, date of birth, telephone number, or link to social network profiles). If personal information is uploaded, they will be deleted by the administrator as soon as they are detected.
- The Forum members are expected to show courtesy and respect when communicating with each other. Insults, spam or harassment of members in any form are not acceptable and may result in the user being banned from the Forum.
- The administrator reserves the right to remove spam and / or take other action in accordance with the purpose and principles of the Forum. If a member finds such objectionable or offensive posts, please report it to the administrator.
- The Forum administrator is not responsible for the content of any post submitted by the members. By registering at this forum, they are agreeing to be held responsible for the information they post.
- Forum members’ posts should be written in Greek (not Greeklish) or English language and the subject of posts should be clear and simple.
Last edit: 1 Χρόνος 4 Μήνες πριν by admin.
Συντονιστές: admin, Psychopathology